Tenacity. Compassion. Commitment. Dedicated to Defending Your Rights SEE HOW I CAN HELP YOU

Student Conduct Attorney in Santa Cruz, California

College Student Facing A Criminal Charge Or Contact By The Office Of Student Conduct?

College is a time of hope and preparation for future opportunities. As an attorney who represents students in a variety of criminal defense settings, I make it my job to protect that hope and that future.

Put 20-Plus Years Of Experience At Your Service

For that reason, students and their parents alike turn to me when student-related criminal charges are involved. Because I am located close to the University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC), campus, I can offer representation to you that is as convenient as it is effective.

Has The Office of Student Conduct Sent You A Summons Letter?

If you want representation from a lawyer who understands student criminal defense, Office of Student Conduct and other disciplinary matters, you can depend on me to provide you with the locally knowledgeable guidance you need. Having served this area for more than two decades, I understand how local prosecutors and judges handle their student crimes, including:

Fighting For Your Future

My representation extends beyond the courtroom. I hold the unique blend of experience that includes handling student disciplinary hearings, including matters related to the Office of Student Conduct or the Title IX Office. Therefore, not only do I protect you against going to jail and related fines, but I also protect you from expulsion and other potential student penalties. If you have received a summons letter or a no-contact directive, it is imperative you reach out to me as soon as possible.

Representation On Campus And In The Courtroom

You can find my office easily. I can be reached by taking the bus line directly from campus. I also make myself available 24/7 to concerned parents who know their child's future can be put at risk by a youthful mistake.

Schedule a free initial consultation with my office by calling. You can also reach me online.