Tenacity. Compassion. Commitment. Dedicated to Defending Your Rights SEE HOW I CAN HELP YOU

DMV Hearing Attorney in Santa Cruz, California

Experienced Legal Representation In DMV Hearings

At the Law Offices of Andrew C. Janecki in Santa Cruz, I help people who have been arrested for DUI. I will represent you for both the DUI charges in criminal court and the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) administrative license suspension hearing.

If you've been arrested for DUI, call me today. You need to act immediately. With each day you wait, you may be missing out on options.

You Only Have 10 Days To Save Your License — Call Now!

After being arrested for DUI, you are subject to an automatic license suspension beginning 30 days after your arrest. Even if this is your first DUI arrest, this license suspension may last for four months. This administrative suspension is independent of the criminal charges.

To avoid this automatic suspension, you must request a hearing before the California DMV. From the date of your arrest, you have only 10 days to call to request this hearing and challenge the suspension. Don't wait. Call my office and speak to an attorney today.

Relentless Representation

Separate Proceedings, Separate Consequences

No matter what happens with your DUI in criminal court, you may be able to win the administrative hearing and prevent or reduce this automatic license suspension. Similarly, regardless of what happens in the administrative hearing, you may avoid a criminal conviction. For protecting your best interests, the most important thing is you address both components.

Representing You In DMV Appeals

Even if the DMV upholds your license suspension, you still haven't exhausted your options. You can still appeal this decision by filing a petition with the Superior Court. During this appeal, you may be able to postpone or prevent the enforcement of this suspension. I can assist you with the appeals procedure.

Contact Me

If you've been arrested for drunk driving and don't want to lose your license, contact me today to discuss your case. I have more than 20 years of experience in this area; I can help you. Call or fill out my online intake form.