Compassionate Guidance Every Step of the Way
Advocacy You can count on
Helping Individuals Throughout
California Since 1995

Title IX & DUI Attorney in Santa Cruz, California

A criminal charge, from a DUI or a traffic offense to a Title IX misconduct accusation or a violent crime, can turn your life upside down in an instant. When you find yourself faced with the challenge of defending your innocence and fighting for justice, put the experience and skill of a defense attorney on your side. I serve the needs of individuals in Santa Cruz, Salinas, San Jose, and Hollister, California.

Tell Me your story
Attorney Andrew C. Janecki

Andrew C. Janecki

Attorney at Law

I'm driven by my desire to help others overcome difficult situations and get back on their feet. After earning my J.D. in 1990 from Loyola University Law School, I started building my reputation as an honest, compassionate, and collaborative defense attorney serving Californians. I know that dealing with a criminal charge is overwhelming and it can impact every aspect of your life. Let me help you seek the solutions to your problems so you can move forward.


What Sets Me Apart

Tenacious in the Pursuit of Justice

I never give up. Even when faced with seemingly insurmountable obstacles, my goal is to find a way forward. Criminal defense cases can be tough, but I am always up to the challenge. I believe that everyone deserves the help of an attorney who will do everything in his power to make sure that justice is being served.

Passionate & Personable Approach

I love what I do, and I care about my clients. I pride myself on not only serving as a knowledgeable resource to my clients, but as a compassionate partner as well. I understand the gravity of the situation you are dealing with, which is why I'm always here to seek the answers to your questions, ease your concerns, and provide clarity when needed.

You Shouldn't Give Up On Your Future, and Neither Should Your Attorney.

Dedication, persistence, and sincerity are all qualities that your attorney should possess. My goal as a criminal defender is to embody these very qualities and exemplify my commitment to upholding my values in every attorney-client relationship I build. When you work with me, you get my personal time and attention. Your case is my number one priority because this is not just another case: this is your life.

I've been fighting for Californians since 1995. Over the past two decades, I have cemented my reputation in my community as an attorney who tells you the truth, because you deserve nothing less than honesty. I give straightforward advice, well-informed guidance, and sincere reassurance when you need it most. I fight to win and I care about you. Put your case in the hands of a true professional.

I've defended individuals facing a variety of criminal charges, from DUIs and drug charges to Title IX misconduct accusations and white-collar crimes. While every issue is unique, one common thread runs through every case I take on: my commitment to seeking the results you need to put this ordeal behind you. No matter the charges brought against you and the challenges that lay ahead, I am dedicated to delivering the best possible results.

Don't wait to take action. Acting now can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Contact me using the form below to set up a free consultation. I am proud to serve clients throughout California, including the areas of Santa Cruz, Salinas, San Jose, and Hollister. Let's discuss how I can help you fight for the future you deserve.